Wow – there just isn’t enough hours in the day or days in the week to get everything done!
I’m pretty far behind in my own challenge, so I’ve come to the following conclusions:
- If I’m going to sew something every week, I need to have my patterns handy.
- I had it in my head that I had to create something new every week instead of just making something, something I’ve made before or try a new pattern. I didn’t have to create a new pattern or technique every week.
- It’s hard to stay on schedule when you move to a new home!
- Since it’s my challenge, I can change the rules any time I like. Ok, more like modify the rules to fit my schedule.
New (modified) rules:
- When I make something I’ll just post it. No point in trying to catch up now.
- Start a new challenge in January 2013. I should have all my patterns unpacked and organized by then. (hey, it could happen!)
- Do not stress over a weekly project.
- Have as much fun with this challenge as possible!